Final Resting Place
Traditional Burial Options
Our experienced and caring funeral service professionals can assist with deciding on a final resting place for your loved one. Geib Funeral Home & Crematory provides many ways to memorialize.
- With above-ground entombment, we can arrange for either personal mausoleums or larger sizes for a family to share.
- For ground burial, we can assist with your selection of a top quality memorial monument. We work closely with a local company that carries an extensive selection of personalized headstones.
Cremation Burial Options
Like burial, there are many memorial options for our cremation families.
- With above-ground entombment, Geib Funeral Home & Crematory can coordinate space in a dignified mausoleum or cremation niche.
- For families who choose burial, a grave at one of our local cemeteries can be arranged.
- We have a wide selection of decorative urns and keepsake jewelry for permanent possession, so your loved one can always be with you.
If you prefer to scatter the cremated remains, we offer both traditional and creative options. We can perform a burial at sea or even place your cremated remains in a reef on the ocean floor. If there is a place where you would like to perform a scattering ceremony, we can inform you of the Ohio health and legal restrictions.
Come by today and learn more about funeral memorialization. Our staff can help you understand your options to find out what best fits your wishes and budget.